Looking over our blog from the past few years - and indeed our wider social media - it appears we've published very little content around kit bags. Plenty on the gloves, shins, head guards and apparel that goes in them, but nowt on the essential bit of kit that carries them all. So here we go.
Head to the bottom of this blog and you'll find our latest infographic: Killer Kit Bags
, a bite-sized insight to some of our favourite kit bags, whatever your budget.
Before that, it's worth a quick note on a couple of box-fresh bags that hit the shelves just a little too late to make the infographic, but are well worth your consideration nonetheless.
Fuji are a brand we've bigged up over the years for the quality of their BJJ kit, and now they've passed on that know-how and commitment to quality to some seriously cool kit bags. Several to choose from
, but here's our pick of the bunch:
First up, the Fuji Grapple Pack (£43.99):
For backpack style bags, few are as functional as the Fuji Grapple Pack. Easy access with a full-length zip, plenty of pockets and a handy extension compartment to hold stinky kit:
Next up, the High Capacity Duffle Bag (£84.99):
- Zippered side pockets perfect for tape, toiletries, or chargers
- Padded back compartment for your laptop or tablet
- Exterior side pockets for water bottles or small essentials
- Bottom compartment to separate your shoes or dirty gear
- Padded straps for superb comfort and wearability
Granted, it's not cheap! But look over the specs and you'll see why. Big storage matched by eqaully impressive functionality:
- Incredibly durable construction
- Holds its shape which makes it easy to pack your gear
- Padded computer and tablet pockets
- Thermal pockets keeps drinks cold or food warm
- Wet pocket with heavy duty PVC lining.
- Toiletries pocket
- Mesh lining and grommets for ventilation
- Dimensions: 23.5" x 11.5" x 11.5" or 60 cm x 30 cm x 30 cm
More Cool Kit Bags....