Lawful reason for processing
We record your personal data for the purpose of providing you with combat sports equipment. We also work with TrustPilot who are our data processor. This information is solely used to improve our service and is compliant with Article 13 of the GDPR.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- - Your name
- - Contact information including address and email address
- - Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- - Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website.
- - Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- - Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- - Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in the normal course of providing quotations or arranging subsequent purchases, and in particular for the following reasons:
- - Internal record keeping.
- - We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- - We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, and for which you have provided consent for us to use.
- We may contact you using email or other electronic communication methods, and by pre-paid post, and you expressly agree to this.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- - Enable your use of the services available on the website
- - Send you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
- - Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- - Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- - Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- - To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- - To keep the website secure and prevent fraud
- - We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing
We may also use your information to carry out various checks and pass your details to others for reasons that may include:
- - Identity checks
- - Sanction checks
- - Information exchanges with the Police
- - Working with fraud prevention agencies and registers
- - To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- - In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- - In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- - To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We will not contact you in respect of other services that we offer unless we have obtained your consent to do so. You can stop this consent at any time by giving us notice. We will not disclose any information to any other parties without your consent unless required to do so by law. You are free to withdraw your consent to use your data at any time though this may prevent us from providing you with our services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- - Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- - If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes,you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Fightstorepro.com 384b Jedburgh Court Team Valley Gateshead United Kingdom NE11 0BQ .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Right to Rectify your Data
We will ensure that if you find any errors within the data that we hold we will take immediate steps to rectify them.
Right to Erasure
We will ensure that we erase your contact data from all of our systems if requested as long as this does not conflict with the law or our obligations under regulation.
Right to Restrict Processing
We will only use your data for the procurement of combat sports and other sports equipment and clothing. We will not sell your data or pass it on to any other persons. If you wish to restrict the use of your data, we will act in accordance with your wishes.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|The association with your shopping cart.
|Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
|The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
|Your preferred currency
|An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
|An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
|An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
|Stores the Customer Segment ID
|A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
|You sesssion ID on the server.
|Allows guests to edit their orders.
|The last category you visited.
|The most recent product you have viewed.
|Indicates whether a new message has been received.
|Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
|A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
|The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
|Information on what polls you have voted on.
|The items that you have recently compared.
|Information on products you have emailed to friends.
|The store view or language you have selected.
|The products that you have recently viewed.
|An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
|The number of items in your Wishlist.