In addition to bringing a touch of modernity and aggression to your look, the Okinawa 2.0 rashguard offers maximum muscle support thanks to the Venum compression technology. The compression system helps reduce muscle stress and fatigue by putting constant pressure on the working muscles, increasing circulation and providing an improved oxygen supply.
Our compression system can improve your performance and reduce your recovery times. Whilst remaining breathable, this ultra-light second skin will regulate your temperature throughout your workouts and protect your skin.
The rashguard features a large Japanese kanji graphic, silkscreen printed on the torso and on the back that reads ‘Okinawa’, as well as a small logo of the brand at the shoulders and sleeves.
MMA, Wrestling, No-gi, BJJ, Sambo, Grappling
- 87% Polyester - 13% Spandex: stretch-resistant.
- Venum compression technology: improves blood flow to the muscles and speeds up your recovery time.
- Venum Dry Tech technology: provides optimum control of body heat.
- Impressions sublimated into the fibre for durability.
- Fitted cut leaving no outlet to your opponent.
- Reinforced seams.
- Rubber band located at waist for keeping your rashguard instead just for perfect coverage of your upper body during the fight.
The Venum rashguards, like many other rashguards, will be a tight secure fit and is fairly accurately sized, small for under 68 Kilo fighters, medium for lighter weights, large for light-heavy and up and extra-large for the bigger competitors
ANYTHING ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Available as a short or long-sleeved option