With its sleek design and exceptional construction, the Kingz Basic kimono is an excellent choice for practitioners looking for a gi that will withstand the rigours of the mat like top-priced kimonos, but without breaking the bank.
The Kingz Basic kimono features a 400 GSM High-Tech Pearl Weave jacket, made from a single piece of fabric, and with ample reinforcements in all the major stress points. The lapel is made from a single piece of synthetic heat-resistant vulcanized rubber, which keeps the gi light, allows for faster drying, and keeps your lapel fungus and bacteria-free. Simple woven patches adorn each shoulder, with the iconic Kingz crown logo in black and yellow. Both durable and extremely comfortable, the pants are made of 100% 10 oz cotton, with a Kingz logo patch on the left hip. The interior seams, which are most vulnerable and susceptible to fraying, are reinforced by soft cotton taping.
The Kingz Basic kimono delivers a remarkable level of comfort and quality and is excellent for day-to-day training at any experience level.
GI JACKET FEATURES:
- 400 GSM High Tech Pearl Weave jacket
- Triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- Made of one piece fabric for superior strength and durability
- Synthetic heat resistant vulcanized rubber lapel insert
- Soft cotton seam taping
- 95% preshrunk (expect the slightest bit of shrink)
- 10 oz cotton material
- Double reinforced knee padding
- Cord drawstring with 6 loops
- Includes Kingz white belt
ANYTHING ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Washing after use may increase its durability. Follow washing instructions on the label. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry in a gentle cycle. Air drying is recommended