Terms & Conditions
PRODUCT PHOTOS & COLOURS
ORDERING ONLINE AND SECURITY
CREDIT / DEBIT CARDS & PAYPAL
DELIVERY DESTINATIONS & COSTS
OUT OF STOCK
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
CANCELLATIONS & ALTERATIONS
Last updated September 2016COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
£75 PRIZE DRAW posted on Fightstore Pro's Facebook & Twitter page.
1. Employees of Fightstore Pro or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the draw or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this draw. For entry customers need to complete the Fightstore Pro customer survey
3. Route to entry for the draw is through completion of the Fightstore Pro customer survey. 4. Closing date for entry into the draw will be on Monday 6th February at 9am (GMT). After this date no further entries to the draw will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and details of the winning prize are posted on Fightstore Pro's Facebook page: www.facebook.com/FightstoreproHome/
7. The promoter - Fightstore Pro - reserves the right to cancel or amend the draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winner will be announced on Friday 10th February on Fightstore Pro's social media pages.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network.